Computational Materials Design (CMD) on various topics including renewable energy, sensor and drug design.
1. New anode and cathode catalysts for Proton exchange membrane (PEMFC) and Alkaline exchange membrane(AEMFC) based on metal surfaces and composite nano materials.
2. Ceramic based solid-electrolyte for Li-ion battery
3. Alternative catalyst for CO2 hydrogenation into methanol
4. Water splitting catalyst
5. Hydrogen storage
1. VOC gas sensor based on metal oxides
2. Biosensor based on conductive polymers
Drug design (in collaboration with School of Pharmacy ITB):
1. Antioxydant based on Melinjo